I have always wanted to hitch my wheels to the bandwagon of "Fill in the Blank Friday," and due to Lauren's cheerful version that I found, I thought today was a perfect day to start. Therefore, without further ado, let's begin shall we?
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is people, helping them, and investing part of yourself into their lives.
2. Another day in this crazy, abundant life is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had were moments of spontaneity or moments where I let myself be child-like again.
4. True friends are the few people in your life who you have no boundaries with and allow you to be your truly unique self while also molding you into a better person along the way.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is hearing people's laughter (especially Allison, Andrew, and Tate's just to name a few extraordinarily entertaining laughs).
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with sweet tea, a good book, and a beach chair at the ocean's edge. Hello, July! I am coming for you.
7. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream. Hands down.
Halfway through with this Maymester. (Another reason to celebrate). What about you? What are your Fill-in-the-Blanks? Happy Friday, friends!